We specialize in paving projects of any size and are long established as one of the areas more elite paving companies. Whether you’re looking for a small addition to your parking lot, or you have a large commercial parking lot project. We can take care of the excavation, hauling, grading, and the installation and striping of your new paving project. Our crews are highly experienced and trained to carry out installation, maintenance, and repair to a high standard.
We always use a high quality of materials, equipment, and techniques and are dedicated to producing the best work around.
Why Choose Asphalt?
Asphalt is the superior option for just about any area, whether it be a driveway, a sports court, or a parking lots. It offers a long life, superior durability, and is incredibly low maintenance, especially when compared to concrete or other paving materials. If you want to choose the best option for the most cost-efficient budget, then asphalt is the only way forward. Additionally, it’s the environmentally friendly option, as it’s one of the most commonly recycled materials in America. Furthermore, it’s rich black shade improve the aesthetic of any property, whether it by a residential spot or a private business.
We do more than just offer new, full asphalt paving, we can also handle reclaiming or pulverizing. They are the exact same process, just carry two different names. This is one of the most effective ways to repave a parking lot. How does it work? The asphalt is pulverized right down to its sub-base, mixing the layers. The existing asphalt turns to dust and is left in place, becoming the new sub-base. We will then grade the material, compact it, and prepare the area for the fresh installation of asphalt.
Why is this a better option than milling, or excavation, or resurfacing? Well, it will be entirely dependent on the current condition of your asphalt. Resurfacing and milling are the ideal option for a minimally damaged surface. As for reclaiming versus excavation:
- Cost saving.
- It takes half the time and there is no need for new base material to be removed, or for new material to be brought in.
- Environmentally friendly.
- You’re reusing all of the existing materials, rather than disposing of them.
- Time efficient.
- It can be done in half the time, thus expediting the process and saving you on labor costs.
- This is an effective way to produce a surface that is extremely durable and will stand the test of time. In fact, it may even outlast your paved areas original lifespan.
Services We Offer:
- Grading services
- Loading docks
- Seal coating
- Parking lot striping
- Safety bollards
- Parking and traffic signage
- Asphalt maintenance
- Asphalt paving
- Sidewalks and pathways
- Driveway paving
- Driveway approach
- Repair of parking lots
- Reconstruction of parking lots
- New parking lots, whether small residential lots, or large commercial projects
If you’re in need of quality asphalt services then give us a call to arrange an estimate for your big project.